Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It was in Australia., Sydney harbour with number of ships, vessels barraging towards the port. From big small cargo to small big passenger ships trying to hug the long yearned land. And I was quietly sitting on my porch , watching these beautiful scenes. With lush green grass, pitched gable roofs surrounding and the sea waves caressing the land with a gentle breeze. Suddenly some unknown noises broke my serene happiness and I looked at the warm blue sky with an awe and a fear broke into my nerves giving me cold chills. There it was a gigantic saucer in the sky with yellow red lights sparkling all around its periphery. Thoughts flurried into my brains in a second “ Now Could it be ….” “ Well no no..not possible..”.. “ then but possible be ..so”
I had been in such scenes before in movies , animations and in real too but the reality was too obscure to judge my final inferences. But this time it was crystal clear with one gigantic saucer moving with a screechy siren guarded and guided behind by its same prototype saucers. I looked down for a while to watch the dash of water currents with the ship , the beacon , the shimmering light of lighthouse , the red beacon , the barking dogs. But I could not hear their usual voices. As of though I was injected with a numb that took away my hearing abilities. All my senses has been laid to rest and I couldn’t hear any sound that I enjoyed two minutes back
That UFO did struck me with a finesse that was hard to identify and judge.

As they say “ There is always a thin line between dream and reality” and that thin line is that I have never ever been to Australia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

lol.. :) even i have never been to aus.. but then i never ever saw a UFO either.. :D

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home