Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Changed words.The things that defines me now.
Defined . By the people, for the people and to the people.
Now that sounds democracy to me. Ahaa. !!!
“gunda” - a crook
“grasshopper” - an insect that lives only on grass.
“paagal” - a crazy
“shaitaan” - a devil
“alag” - dissimilar
“cartoon”

The same story 10 years back when I was a small child carrying school bag and water bottle around my neck.
“sweeet”
“shy”
“cute”
“bhola” – naïve

Now what has really changed around me and in me?. Possibly I am the same and the face of expressing democracy has changed . People`s outlook towards me has changed.
But if I have really changed, then it was 10 years of hard long road that I have walked to be the person who I am right now.
Could be .May be. Can be. Possibly…..Dunno

Quotes unto their faces.

“ Kya kare?..iss zaalim duniya ne badalne pe majboor kar diya hume .”
“ Haan haan Mi lord …Hu main Mujrim hu main!!”
“ Gunah hai yeh…paap hai yeh…paap ka baap hai yeh.”
“ Gaowalloh , Suicide!! Suicide !!…….yeh Susaat ka hot hai bhaai? ”

4 Comments:

Blogger Varsha said...

we all change with time, and so do people's outlook towards us. A little later yuo will probably be.. mature, smart, responsible. Even later cute dadaji, jolly, etc etc...still will be the same you...

8:25 AM  
Blogger sophie said...

naive - for a child?
interesting - innocent maybe?

Words to describe you now -
hmmmm
i once did this - for myself -
and then had others describe me-
quite different.

And always changing which is
fascinating:)

9:54 AM  
Blogger sophie said...

BTW i love the title of your
blog -

smiles!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all change.... sometimes I when I think bout it I feel surprised that I am now the way I am... 10 years back I could never have though that I would be like this....its not about good or bad.... its just different than what I thought....

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home